Thursday, March 27, 2008

Go see "Walking with Dinosaurs"


The show "Walking with Dinosaurs: The Live Experience," premièred tonight at the Mullins Center to a rather impressive crowd for a Thursday Night. I have Never seen anything this before. I encourage everyone who can afford the some what price tickets ($30-70) to attend at least one showing.

I went in excited and was utterly blown away. I like to think I am an intelligent, rational human being but in the presence of a life-size, fully animatronic, wireless T-Rex I will admit I became a 12-boy again. Regardless of your age or how much cooler you think you are then people who want to see this, take a couple hours out of your weekend and take this show in.

Remaining Show times:
Friday, March 28 7 p.m.
Saturday, March 29 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Sunday, March 30 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.

Ryan McAskill/Arts and Living Editor, Massachusetts Daily Collegian

No comments: